Date et heure : 16 janvier de 14h à 15h30 (15h à 16h30 au Caire, Egypte)
Jeudi 18 février 2021, 10h00-11h30 (16h00-17h30, Heure d'Europe centrale (CET)
Rejoignez le Forest Peoples Programme, le Tenure Facility, la Lowenstein International Human Rights Clinic et le Land Portal le jeudi 18 février 2021 pour un webinaire sur le thème "Réduire les garanties sociales et environnementales au nom de la COVID-19" .
Based on a broad review of the existing documentation, the study describes the diversity of customary tenure systems in various regions of Myanmar; it looks at what they have in common and how they differ. It investigates the processes that affect or weaken the community jurisdiction over their lands and resources.
Responsible Land-Based Investment Navigator (RLBI) 2.0 Provides Expanded Access to Resources and Information on Land Investments
- Botum Sakor National Park in southern Cambodia has lost at least 30,000 hectares of forest over the past three decades.
- Decades of environmental degradation go back to the late 1990s when the Cambodian government began handing out economic land concessions for the development of commercial plantations and tourist infrastructure.
- A new report from the Oakland Institute, a policy think tank, reveals that several well-known pension funds, trusts and endowments are invested in a group of oil palm plantations in the Democratic Republic of Congo accused of environmental and human rights abuses.
HakiMadini is rights based not for profit organization with a mission to advance the rights of marginalized Tanzanians through research, education and development projects
HakiMadini essentially started as a reaction to the human rights abuses that were occurring during late 1990s in mining communities.
Our Core Values
- Team work & Volunteerism
- Transparency & Accountability
- Networking & Collaboration
- A letter signed by Indigenous leaders and environmental defenders from the Amazon, West Africa, Southeast Asia and elsewhere blasts BlackRock for failing to hold companies in its investment portfolio accountable for deforestation and land grabs.