The World Bank is a vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world. We are not a bank in the ordinary sense but a unique partnership to reduce poverty and support development.
Welcome to the 21st Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty! This year’s conference theme will be: Institutions for Equity & Resilience.
The Land and Poverty conference 2020 presents the latest research and innovations in policies and good practice on land governance around the world. This conference has become one of the largest international events on land governance, attracting over 1,400 participants from governments, academics, civil society, and the private sector. Please consult the video recordings, papers, and presentations from the 2019 conference and the 2018 conference.
- March 16: Conference opening at 4.30 PM; Pre-conference on new research (9.30 AM – 4 PM);
- March 17–19: Conference: Parallel thematic tracks and policy round tables (8.30 AM– 5.15 PM). March 19 closing session and reception;
- March 16–19: Poster sessions in Atrium
- March 20: Learning day (9 AM–3 PM)
- March 16–20: Exhibition booths in Atrium