The Land Portal is a Foundation registered in the Netherlands in 2014.
The vision of the Portal is to improve land governance to benefit those with the most insecure land rights and the greatest vulnerability to landlessness through information and knowledge sharing.
Medici Land Governance (MLG) provides user-friendly, low-cost land titling and administration systems. Our team is comprised of leaders with deep experience in building and delivering quality, resilient technology products and services.
As a public benefit corporation, MLG promotes economic development and full financial inclusion by helping individuals establish formal ownership of their homes and land.
The Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development (RCMRD) is an intergovernmental organization and currently has 20 Contracting Member States in the Eastern and Southern Africa Region. Their mission is to strengthen the member States and our stakeholders’ capacity through Generation, Application and Dissemination of Geo-information and Allied Technologies for sustainable development.
UN-Habitat is the United Nations programme working towards a better urban future.
- Yuliya Panfil -Moderator- Senior Fellow and Director, Future of Land and Housing
- Karol Boudreaux - Panelist- Senior Land and Resource Governance Advisor at USAID
- Emmanuel Nkurunziza - Panelist- Director General, Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development (RCMRD)
- Oumar Sylla - Panelist- Acting Director of the Regional Office for Africa, UN Habitat
- Ali El Husseini - Panelist- CEO, Medici Land Governance