The Land Portal is an independent non-profit based in the Netherlands, delivering a clear strategy to draw together reliable and trustworthy evidence for use in program development, advocacy campaigning and policy formulation for better land governance.
We work to create a better information ecosystem for land governance, working through a core and trusted platform and wide-ranging partnerships. Our work is based on an open development approach.
We work with cutting-edge linked and open data technologies, providing services and support that improve data access, and that build a more inclusive information landscape.
Are you a dynamic developer? Are you interested in working with an exciting young organization full of possibilities? The Land Portal is looking for a Drupal Expert, to begin immediately.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Understanding of Drupal 7 core principles (knowledge of Drupal 8 and/or 9 would be nice).
- Proven experience building, extending and configuring multilingual Drupal sites using core and contrib modules.
- Proven experience creating custom modules.
- Knowledge of Drupal 7 theme development concepts.
- Experience with MySQL
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector or others.
- Exposure to source control tools (preferably GitHub)
- Adherence to Drupal standard good practices.
- Commitment to managing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser and mobile code across large sites.
- Awareness of current trends and best practices in web development/technologies.
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines.
The Drupal Expert will be working closely with the Land Portal Web Manager.
Please submit your resume, a motivation letter and samples of Drupal projects you've worked on.
Send applications to: email@example.com with the subject line 'Drupal Developer.'
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.