Analytical papers and briefing papers
- AP1: Tackling land corruption in developing countries and accompanying briefing paper
- AP2: Addressing ‘legacy’ land issues in agribusiness investments and accompanying briefing paper
- AP4: Legal empowerment in agribusiness investments and accompanying briefing paper
- Issue 1: https://landportal.info/news/2015/06/legend-first-land-policy-bulletin-now-out
- Issue 2: https://landportal.info/news/2016/02/legend-land-policy-bulletin-october-2015
- Issue 3: https://landportal.info/news/2016/04/legend-land-policy-bulletin-february-2016
- Issue 4: https://landportal.info/news/2016/10/legend-land-bulletin-may-2016-focus-annual-world-bank-conference-land-and-poverty-2016
- Issue 5: https://landportal.info/news/2016/10/legend-land-policy-bulletin-october-2016-focus-habitat-iii-and-new-urban-agenda
- Issue 6: https://landportal.info/library/resources/legend-land-policy-bulletin-ja...
- Issue 7: https://landportal.info/library/resources/legend-land-policy-bulletin-ma...
- Issue 8: https://landportal.info/library/resources/legend-land-policy-bulletin-au...
- Issue 9: https://landportal.org/library/resources/legend-land-policy-bulletin-dec...
- Evidence update 1: Land, population and agricultural investment in Africa
- Evidence update 2: Gender, land and agricultural development in Africa
- 2015 Portfolio Overview of DFID programmes working on land
- 2016 Portfolio Overview of DFID programmes working on land
State of the Debate
- Strengthening Land Governance: Lessons from implementing the Voluntary Guidelines
- Minutes from the fourth UK Land Policy Forum, 26 April 2017
- EVENT: Applying the Voluntary Guidelines on the Governance of Tenure (VGGT) in responsible agribusiness investment and land governance: Learning from LEGEND and other responsible investment pilots
- Summary of the LEGEND Challenge Fund learning framework: Opportunities for Learning on Land Governance and Agricultural Investment in Africa