Natural resource and land rights specialist with 12 years of experience.
My work focuses on the following themes:
- securing Indigenous Peoples and other local communities' land and forest tenure rights;
- securing women's rights within customary and collective tenure systems;
- tenure due diligence and impact assessments for land based investments, REDD+ and conservation projects, and humanitarian interventions;
- resolving tenure disputes in wartime and peace-building contexts;
- securing housing rights for vulnerable tenants in urban contexts.