The Land Portal is a Foundation registered in the Netherlands in 2014.
The vision of the Portal is to improve land governance to benefit those with the most insecure land rights and the greatest vulnerability to landlessness through information and knowledge sharing.
The International Land and Forest Tenure Facility is focused on securing land and forest rights for Indigenous Peoples and local communities. We are the first financial mechanism to exclusively fund projects working towards this goal while reducing conflict, driving development, improving global human rights, and mitigating the impacts of climate change.
The Thomson Reuters Foundation was created to advance and promote the highest standards in journalism worldwide through media training and humanitarian reporting.
For over three decades, we have been informing, connecting and empowering people around the world through our free programmes and services.
We support our work through a combination of core annual donation from Thomson Reuters , other donations and sponsorships, through external funding from other organisations as well as grants specifically dedicated to supporting our core programmes.
We believe in the inherent dignity of all people. But around the world, too many people are excluded from the political, economic, and social institutions that shape their lives.
9 de setembro de 2021 (9h-10h30 EST)
- Jonathan Watts - Moderador- Editor de Ambiente Global, The Guardian
- Mina Susana Setra -Painelista - Delegada da Secretaria Geral, AMAN
- GiGi Buddie -Painelista- Artistas e Mudança Climática
- Fiore Longo -Painelista - Pesquisadora e Advogada, Survival International
- Vanessa Andreotti -Painelista - Professora; cátedra de Pesquisa sobre Raça, Desigualdades e Mudanças Globais - Universidade de British Columbia