The overarching aim of the study was to identify ways through which smallholder farmers could be supported to enter the sector.
The objectives of the project were to:
- Understand the organic sector in South Africa in its current form
- Establish new insights, relationships, and intentions to grow the sector
- Develop shared views on the future of smallholder-led organic farming
- Identify the constraints and market opportunities for smallholder farmers
- Seed ideas from which to innovate and support smallholder farmers to enter the organic sector.
Autores e editores
Author(s), editor(s), contributor(s):