The webinar on the Land Reform Agenda for Kenya took place on 10 October, 2018. The webinar reviewed the land reform process in Kenya and addressed a range of challenges, with a view to defining a path forward that will lead to equity and justice in land reforms.
The webinar addressed the following questions:
- Where are we at in the land reform process in Kenya?
- What are the main challenges that need to be addressed in policy frameworks on land reform and use?
- How can the gender imperatives of land reform be actualised?
- What are the implications of community land dispensation?
- How is digitization addressing underlying inconsistencies in land registries?
The webinar was co-hosted by the Kenya Land Alliance (KLA), the Government of Kenya, the Land Portal Foundation, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and the European Union.
Autores e editores
The Land Portal is a Foundation registered in the Netherlands in 2014.
The vision of the Portal is to improve land governance to benefit those with the most insecure land rights and the greatest vulnerability to landlessness through information and knowledge sharing.