The Land Portal Foundation has adopted a Linked Open Data Strategy, which contributes to making content and information available, and discoverable on the vast World Wide Web. An essential part of the Linked Open Data principles is making use of standards.
By visiting this section, a developer or IT practitioner will be able to discover further details regarding the technology behind the Land Portal Foundation, as well as how to make best use of it.
- What is Linked Open Data?
- Land Portal Linked Open Data: generation process
- Land Portal Data Model
- List of standards used by the Land Portal
- Controlled Vocabularies and Taxonomies developed by the Land Portal
- Triple Store, SPARQL endpoint & Graphs
- License of Land Portal content, data & software
- Contribute to the Land Portal!
- Linked Open Data Glossary