Copernicus is the European Union's Earth observation programme. Information from this programme is provided through six thematic services: land, marine, atmosphere, climate change, emergency management and security. All information is free and openly accessible to all users.
We are thrilled to announce the upcoming second edition of the highly anticipated Copernicus Land User Event! Following the success and positive feedback received from last year's event, we couldn't be more excited to bring together industry leaders, experts, and enthusiasts once again.
Join us in Brussels and online for the 2023 edition of the Copernicus Land User Event!
This event will offer the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest developments and (urban) applications of CLMS
- Provide your feedback and suggestions in round table discussions
- Present your own work in our poster session
- Network and share your experiences with the CLMS community
- Meet our product experts for in-person consultations
More information can be found on the registration page (click the link above). The event agenda will also be provided here soon.