This law is enacted the provisions of paragraph two article nine of constitution of Afghanistan in order to regulate the affairs of the land.
Objectives of the law have included:
- The establishment of single and prestigious system of land in the country.
- Regulating the offices of estate and after checking trustworthy documents, registration of lands in related offices.
- Collecting figures and statistics of the properties to use it in the future planning of economic and development of the government.
- Resolving the problems caused by the implementation of reforms of the past systems.
- The separation of government property and persons and original, moor, pasture and dedicated lands.
- Distribution of the governmental, original and moor lands.
- Return of the land that had been distributed non-legal and illegal.
- Creation of favorable basis for the active and widespread presence of private sector in land.
- Prevent the usurpation of state property.
- Provide access for people to the ground.
Authors and Publishers
Afghanistan Wiki: "The politics (government) of Afghanistan consists of the council of ministers, provincial governors and the national assembly, with a president serving as the head of state and commander-in-chief of the Afghan Armed Forces."