The Ministry of Land Management, Urban Planning and Construction (MLMUPC) is a government ministry of Cambodia. The Ministry is responsible for governing land use, urban planning, construction projects, and for the resolution of land use conflicts.
The Ministry is currently organized into 6 administrative areas:
- Ministry - Offices of the Ministry cabinet and primary bureaux of the ministry.
- General Departments - Administration, human resources, budgeting, and so forth.
- Provincial and Municipal Departments - The Ministry maintains provincial department offices in each provincial capital
- Council of Land Policy
- National Cadastral Commission - Creates and maintains cadastral maps and works with Administrative Commission to resolve land ownership and land use conflicts.
- National Social Land Concession Committee