Language of the news reported:
In this land news update from South Africa we focus on:
- Our changing Covid 19 context
- The unresolved problem of farm worker evictions
- Budget cuts and food insecurity
- Contestation over land administration in communal areas in KwaZulu-Natal province
- The need for a digital deeds registry platform
- Unresolved land restitution disputes
- The complex backstory behind mounting land occupations in Cape Town
- A selection of land related news from Southern Central and Eastern Africa
Copyright © Source (mentioned above). All rights reserved. The Land Portal distributes materials without the copyright owner’s permission based on the “fair use” doctrine of copyright, meaning that we post news articles for non-commercial, informative purposes. If you are the owner of the article or report and would like it to be removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the posting immediately.
Various news items related to land governance are posted on the Land Portal every day by the Land Portal users, from various sources, such as news organizations and other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. The copyright lies with the source of the article; the Land Portal Foundation does not have the legal right to edit or correct the article, nor does the Foundation endorse its content. To make corrections or ask for permission to republish or other authorized use of this material, please contact the copyright holder.