Read more content like this
- Directrices voluntarias sobre la Gobernanza Responsable de la Tenencia de la Tierra, la Pesca y los Bosques en el contexto de la Seguridad Alimentaria Nacional
- FOOD INSECURITY AND VULNERABILITY IN ASIA AND THE PACIFIC: WORLD FOOD SUMMIT FOLLOW-UP
- Shaping the Asian Peasant Agenda: Solidarity Building Towards Sustainable Rural Development in Asian Rural Communities
- Land to the Tiller: Agrarian Reform STILL a vital strategy for development
- Civil Society – Government Dialogue: Possibilities of Working Together for Fairer Agricultural Trade
Copyright © Source (mentioned above). All rights reserved. The Land Portal distributes materials without the copyright owner’s permission based on the “fair use” doctrine of copyright, meaning that we post news articles for non-commercial, informative purposes. If you are the owner of the article or report and would like it to be removed, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove the posting immediately.
Various news items related to land governance are posted on the Land Portal every day by the Land Portal users, from various sources, such as news organizations and other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. The copyright lies with the source of the article; the Land Portal Foundation does not have the legal right to edit or correct the article, nor does the Foundation endorse its content. To make corrections or ask for permission to republish or other authorized use of this material, please contact the copyright holder.