FNDS Capacita governos distritais em legislação sobre terras
Read more content like this
- Exploração de areias pesadas na Zambézia: O pesadelo dos pobres
- SELO: Focos de conflito no meio rural em contexto de Estado frágil e de penetração do capital
- Projecto de “Direito à Terra” beneficia comunidades rurais
- Guterres quer urgência para prevenir conflitos associados a recursos naturais
- Moçambique: A polémica exploração de areias pesadas na Zambézia
Copyright © Source (mentioned above). All rights reserved. The Land Portal distributes materials without the copyright owner’s permission based on the “fair use” doctrine of copyright, meaning that we post news articles for non-commercial, informative purposes. If you are the owner of the article or report and would like it to be removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the posting immediately.
Various news items related to land governance are posted on the Land Portal every day by the Land Portal users, from various sources, such as news organizations and other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. The copyright lies with the source of the article; the Land Portal Foundation does not have the legal right to edit or correct the article, nor does the Foundation endorse its content. To make corrections or ask for permission to republish or other authorized use of this material, please contact the copyright holder.